MUJI Cheek Color Review

hello everyone!
today im gonna review about MUJI cheek color, for those who dont know what is MUJI, MUJI is a Japanese brand which sells a variety of goods (i guess it looks like daiso or miniso because i have never been there before lol) . I ever pass through the store and it looks like Uniqlo, but i just found out that they sell makeup, household goods , clothing, etc. Actually,  I knew MUJI from my seatmate who keep on using MUJI's stationary that make me kind of like attract with her pen. Last week, she went to Malaysia, so i called her to help me purchased its blush (cheek color) and pen.

i pick peach

it costs rm 23.90 around 73.000 IDR



as you can see the packaging is quite simple, transparent


swatches : bottom : blended
Overall , i really like the blush, because its matte finish, i guess the shade almost look like Benefit Dandelion Blush. This blush is suit for those asian skin type. I havent try it on my face, so yeah, i will make review part 2.


Score :
Price : 8/10
Repurchase? No, because its quite hard for me to find it here.

pro :   - natural and simple packaging
           - i really love the shade

cons : -

thats all for my review, photos taken using iPhone 5c, sorry for the very bad quality photos, thankyou for visiting my blog and see u on my next post!

xx nichelle.

Comments

Popular Posts